Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yesterday and the day before yesterday, my eyes were so swollen up. I cried and cried because of the things i am obliged to do but I think I am so stupid because I didn't fulfill that duty. Last Monday, I am so irritated and I ask my father to tutor me at physics then I text my classmate I she has my Biology notebook, then my father get angry with me because he says that I am not listening on what he is saying and that's the start of one of the worst days of my life. The next day at 4:00am there shall be a practice at the choir for our Pasalamat and Lyka noticed that my eyes were so little and she ask me if I cried then I say yes. That day I am very determined to attend the panata because there will be a practice for the carol fest but very unfortunately I wasn't able to attend because of that stupid traffic. You know the first thing that I hate in Manila?....Traffic! I am very very miserable that day that I felt that the world is in my shoulders. I want to cry so I cry and cry and cry. Two days of crying!
Then on Wednesday, my crying stop and I prayed! and everything is alright. Then we do our practice in the carol fest with some eager faces with us.
And now Thursday we held our Christmas Party. A really happy Christmas Party, I have so many gifts that I received!!!! I love our dance and I love the games. Sometimes Thales are not United, but as shown in this Christmas Party everyone is so happy and satisfied.

No comments: