Monday, December 26, 2005

I hate it, I don't think our performances will be good enough tomorrow to please people. I started my day at 4:00 pm or my busy day should I say, WE are practicing for the year-end socializing and I think the kids are not ready enough. WIll us the binhi, took tons and tons of hours before our recording was finished, if only those stubborn and very naughty guys will cooperate then immediately we will soon finish the recording and one of the president of the committe will not be angry with us. I really hate it!!!!! One person I hate more is ******, well not totally hate but sometimes irritated with, she can't manage, control or even organize us. Plus she can't attend the year end socializing tomorrow because she has a family reunion. Oh for batman's sake. She is the president of our organization and she will not be there to guide us. She was entrusted to fulfill and do whole-heartedly her duties and she will excuse us that she will have a reunion. It only shows that she is not concern about what will happen tomorrow. I think if we spill out, we are not the only one who will receive the shame, but also of course the leader who is entrusted to organize, manage this event. I really wish that she develop her personality. Yes but sometimes, we are kind of on with other things well.

I really wish that the year-end socializing tomorrow will be happy and better......

No comments: