Friday, December 09, 2005

Huh!!!!! TOday is teachers day so good thing that we do not have classes. I hate whta happened yesterday, looks like Colds is not getting better. I don't know what is happening to Karren, i think she is far from us. I don't know she always wants to join Julie, or Jef. I hate it yesterday because there is a misunderstood, actually we shall have a christmas party that will be happening to my house, unfortunately Meryl was not allowed by her mother to join and Mary Joy says that she will nt come if Meryl will not come. So Aimee Gets a bit angry and the rest is history. Fortunately the thing that happen already settle down.
But a good thing also happen, yesterday we have a program about the teachers day and we are there to present a song for them "AT THE STAGE". Yes at the stage in front of all the Mascians. They like it! THey like the song! ANd it really feels good that when you are singing there people whose clapping for us. I love it.! And add to it, I looked at my horoscope in libre later that event and in my love life says that my ex will come and I can never hide on him. Then when Eljohn and I already went to the 3rd and to ask one of the third if he will be teaching us and went down to the lobby, I saw Mark Lim, see my horoscope is true!!!! But I am shocked because he has a new hairstyle. Oh but for me that's fine.

No comments: