Friday, December 30, 2005

I waited my mom and dad to go home this 2:00 am and I am so sleepy so I slept at our sofa and then they came but I didn't have the chance to chit-chat with them. Then I woke up at 8:00 there are so many places that we went through. The funny part is that when we are about to distribute the new year's gift to my father's comrade we ride into the army with no roof it is so cute because people are looking at us. And I am so ashamed, but I am more ashamed to myself because I remember when I was young me and my brother used to ride at that cute army jeep without thinking what would other people would think of me, and now.... i am really ashamed becauseI tend to feel quite uneasy whenever people are looking at me.
Then at the practice at the choir, I still notice the uneasiness that I felt with KH, I don't know I really deeply wish that everything between her and the juniors will be alright. I really felt that she is still angry with us and I am still bugging my conscience but not coming to the wedding. I really don't mean, I just forgot that there will be a wedding at the noon and I am still asleep.
And Lyka, said to Ate Karen the thing that AT says or whatever she says to us. That I think she has a point but she delivered it in a wrong sense of manner.

AND I AM DEEPLY SORRY ABOUT THE THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO ME. AND I AM SO SORRY GOD THAT I REPEATEDLY DIDN'T HAVE THE CHANCE TO FULFILL THE DUTY I AM OBLIGED TO DO. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.... I AM DEEPLY SORRY........................:-(

No comments: