Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I really like and love Emmy Rossum, ever since I saw her movie as Christine in the beautiful Phantom of the Opera, I already and gradually liked her. The reasons why is that first and foremost I lover her operatic but pop voice, I also love her hair because it's curly just like mine and I love her skin because it is so glowy and healthy. I think she is now my most favorite actress.
Right now, i am trying to achieve how to have a healthy skin, you know away from blemishes and stuffs like that. I really hate it because the spreading of my zits are not in my control. Just drink water and sleep.
You know I really dont' understand myself, I am being so irritated with myself and the people around me especially with my brother. I get easily angry with him for some small reasons. But I will be a good girl, hope so. =D

No comments: