Thursday, December 29, 2005

I hate my day yesterday., but first I will narrate the things that happened at our year-end socializing, well it turned out ok except for the rainy part thinggy. I love the performance of the Kabataan because they were so cute and there are good feedbacks from them, of course me and my other friend were very proud because we were the one who arranged and spare my precious times with them. Will the Binhi did well except when we are like statues at the stage because actually there are no choregraphy or actions that accompany that music. But still it is great. The thing that I hated in that part is when Lyka says that "she" thinks that were are influences by bad deeds. I don't know, it is just that "she" didn't has the right to judge anyone of us, and I think it is normal for us like teenagers to do stuffs like that. But overall it was fine.
THen yesterday was the worst, I slept after eating lunch and and woke up at 3:00 pm and gosh, I am a really bad girl, Lyka called me and asked me if I have the chance to go to the Wedding to sing!!!!! My holy.... I really totally absolutely forgot!!!! I didn't really remember that there will be a wedding, then at the church our, pianist was angry to us "juniors" because all of us won't be able to attend!!! There is only 3 of them who attend.
It's ok because it is our fault, but the irritating part is when this so boastful and very proud woman says that if we were about to get married then no one will sing for us. Right that moment I really want to reply on what she says. She is so mean. She thinks she is the most beautiful woman alive on this earth. I really hate her. There is something inside her that I really really don't like, I know that it is bad to say something about your brethren but it is true. I know I am beginning to be jugdemental, but it is only my opinion and I am only saying what I really see and feel about her attitudes. I admit that is she "slight" pretty but hello! what's the use of the that beauty if your attitude is rude. I really hate it when she says that, it seems that if shes saying that she is the most perfect person ever live in this world. I really don't like her. Wish that she will change her attitude.

Mom and Dad went to Baguio and today is the day that they were going home. I learn a lot of things, I learned how to cook (frying only) I am also obliged to wash the dishes. I realized that being a mom is very hard especially if you're children are bad. Am i really that bad? Now my new year's resolution are: Be a loving, good and faithful girl to God and to my family, Do your tungkulin with wholehearted heart and be able to fulfill the obligations that I am up to, Study triple hard! Love my brother and minimize my mocking to him! I will learn not to criticize to much other people, BE GOOD!.

I really wish that everything will be alright.

No comments: