Monday, December 19, 2005

Atlast after long trials I've successfully opened the website for that FROG! Coz yesterday, my classmates and friends came here at our house to do that dissecting in the unfortunate frog because I own the video cam that will be used in the experiment. It was quite exciting because I will experience once again how to dissect a frog and it is so exciting. Well today suppose to be I will go to Arnie's house but my mother won't allow me because she says that I am too much. Last night I talk to the phone 1 hour with Ara. Oh I miss that girl so much. If only I could go to CRMI and of course my mother won't still allow me.

I am also surprised when I knew that Ron is the new student body president of CRMI. and I know why? Because he has the looks for heaven's sake!!!!
The Pasalamat turned out quitely perfect except the moment when I didn't drop my "abuloy" I feel so haggard with it.

No comments: