Friday, December 23, 2005

I've just gotten to bed, and the first thing that popped out from my mind is my dream. A rare dream! I dreamt of Champ!!!! Yes, I am saying with all gratitude and happiness!!!!! I dreamt of him!!!!! Once in a blue moon. HEre is my dream. HIs band,hale, was performing in our school, so at first i didn't have the chance to talk to him and stuffs like that, then guess what? He went to my house and give a rest there, I know, it is just only a dream, but let that dream live at once.Yes with his brother Chino, I really love him, everyone was so envy with me because Champ was able to go to my house, he ate there but the sad part is that he is very quiet you know, no talking and stuffs like that, unlike his brother whom is so talkative, I'd asked their religion hoping that it will be INC but he answered that an ADVENTIST. My whole world shattered at that time, really faithfully hoping that they are INC, but good thing it is just a dream and I know that they are INC. Oh next time i really wanted a dream with us only and alone, Champ and Kim, i really really have a crush on him. He is so handsome.

Well actually it is not just only my dream, the other dream is not totally a dream but somewhat a nightmare. I will not anymore narrate it because I don't like that dream. Later....

No comments: