Saturday, December 10, 2005

I love Him! I really really love Him! O! I supposed a guy or something, nah! I love God, for giving all that i prayed for, like making the Pasalamat ng Kabataan truimphant, I really thank him, because I was so nervous because I will lead some of them, but I know He is there to guide me and I really thank Him.
I think it's ok for me that I wasn't able to go to the CAmelot film because first of all, all day my conscience will be bugging me because I didn't go to the Pasalamat and second of all I will see irritating people who just do nothing to make my day or the rest of my day really miserable and irritating. I think I've made a right decision that I should go to the Pasalamat instead to the Camelot thinggy! I really hate it when some people makes my day really bad, last thursday I am so irritated with one of my classmate, I will not mention her name because she may track down this blog, she says to us that they bought a gift from one of my teachers and I ask what is it? Then she boastfully, cruelly and irritatibly says that It's none of my business because I am not the teacher that she will be given that gift, but the worst part is that she will say it to my friend! HOrrible right? I really, really really hate her that day. She always being that kind, when will be the day that she will realize that all the things that she is saying sometimes hurts others feeling. Well I haven't mention that she is one of the members of our group. and I think she is not already happy being with us, instead joining the other group and that one guy. You know? I don't really understand why I felt that she is so far from us. One time at the cafeteria I was late in eating with my friends because I've distributed the card for the Teachers day and the moment I went to the cafeteria, I thougt she was not there because she is not sitting beside us, instead I saw her in the other "group" sitting with them, hello? as if we were not there. Then one of my friend mentioned also that she is getting far away from us then one of my friend says that she is getting into the adolescent period and likes already to talk to the crushes. We admit that we don't have crushes espcially in our school, and especially me in our classroom, helo? Maybe they say that she wants to talk about crushes or stuffs like that! GIRL TALK! And I realize that if she doesn't want to be with us anymore that's fine with me, I feel more comfortable accompanying friends who are not just go with us because "SHE HAS TO" i like to go with a friend because"SHE WANTS TO". I will feel more of a friend If i know what my friend will make her feel happy. SO I am letting go........maybe......

No comments: