Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tonight is a night, for us as a family. Right after I got home from a practice where are going to shop for some food. But I thought that mom will go home first, so I have to make myself up and it took a few minutes. What I didn't know is that we will gonna fetch mom at her office and then right on the way at the market. My father lose his patience a little bit and give me a sermon. I taught that my night all the time will be ruined and fortunately not. We were happy! Good thing. We ate lunch and my gosh! I think my diet was once again ruined! I ate soooo much! I know! I just can't help myself. I bought many fruits so I can have healthy skin. I am frustrated and tragically desperated to have a fair and clear skin, just like on my favorite Emmy Rossum. I really really like her, her style because it is so clean, conservative but not totally covered up, her curly hair, are just like mine and I love her smile. She always smile and Most of all I love her voice. I am a very fanatic in soprano and operatic voices just like Charlotte Church, whom today I don't like her image compared before because she is now smoking which really affects her voice and she has already a bad image for me. But still I like the cute Charlotte. Right at this moment, I like emmy more. I really do like her. She is my role model. I wish she will not change unlike Lindsay, Hilary and Charlotte.
I really do wish that my face will be clearer and my body to be a bit slimmer. I really wish that my hair, will suite enough for my face.!!!!! Am I frustrated? :D

No comments: