Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Himig Kasiglahan and Reunitin with some old friends

Last Sunday,I arrived home at past 12 midnight from "Himig Kasiglahan" in Trece Martires, although it was a bit tiring, watching the contestants from different locale of the district of Cavite singing praises, they have such a good voice and each of everyone of them deserve to win, but in all battle, there is only once Champion and congratulations to : Locale of New Era, dasmariƱas Cavite for being the ultimate champion. They have the best voice. I wasn't able to post the videos that i have shoot. Sorry.

Last monday, Diana, my old classmate from CRMI texted me if I will be available on Saturday I said no, so she reschedule our meeting on Wednesday which was yesterday. I have the chance to see them again and I will say Diana is so fat! haha.. Hindi ko aakalain na tataba si diana ng ganon. wahaa. Then Darryl came, with the same height, pero sabi niya tumangkad naman daw siya. They both said that Ara will come, I didn't know that she was already home from Singapore. Well, we've waited so long before she came to SM, like a thousand light years..hehe. But I'm glad that I was still able to see her. I was shocked when she cried when she sees me. She said that she doesn't have friends in Singapore and it is so lonely there. So she cried. And I was touched. We went to take a picture, which I didn't get because I go home earlier than they are, then we eat at Kenny Rogers then we watch Pirates of the Carribean 3!
Reuniting with old friends was a good experience for me especially here comes classes again, I get to think of the happy days that we still have during our elementary days, I never thought that I will still be attached to them, even though I am already studying in Manila and Ara is now in Singapore. It's such a good thing.

In the meantime, I will be an organist at the children's choir. I am so grateful, I know that it is a must-to-do responsibility, but i want it. So i will try everything to fulfill my responsibility.

Ara, Me and Daphnie

Ang arte ni Diana, ayaw pakita fats niya.

Dapat kasama ko si Ara, pero ako lang pinicturan ni Diana, wala lang pang-inis kay ara. hehe

No comments: