Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Kim is Finally Back!

Well after the long days of making myself the most pathetic person ever lived in this world, after the 6 long, hell days of my life, thank God! my prayers are answered, even though we were still not talking and explaining things to each other, at least I've realized that my life still has to go on, after what that person did. Yes, I know that I have mistakes too, but after what that person did I think, it's better off this way. What I hate when people get angry is that they were taken by their emotions, doing things unconsiderably without thinking what might urge other people to think to them like that. I tell that person that I never made "plastic" to that person, I treat that person as a friend and it seems that this used to be small fight turned into a huge fight that I can't tell if I can recover to it. But even though, we will fixed this thing, I think I will not be anymore the same person that that person knows.
I think this is for the best, changing everything and fixing everything. I must get serious by now, no more malls during fridays and go straight home! Finale! This is the period where will I build and design my future and I'm getting it no matter what.

After prayers and cryings, I think I regain my strength and although i may be weak at times, I know that I became much much stronger because I know that when I am weak that's when I am strong. Yes, I do remember the days that we shared but I think that those days will be just beautiful memories.


*Sighs*. Whata life! Good thing I watched Shrek 3 this afternoon with my brother, we have some kind of bondings. After our simulation test in at our review classes, I headed home and went to SM to watch Shrek. And I laugh and laugh. I like Shrek's babies, they are cute but at the same time scary! haha. Next, I want to watch Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. I love films like that.

So goodbye for now.

No comments: