Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What Makes Me Happy...

Currently Listening:Open your Eyes- Snow Patrol
I am happy when...
...I am able to serve and sing to God
...I make people smile
...I play the piano
...I am with my family
...I'm sharing thoughts with my friends
...I have time for myself
...I sleep a LOT
...I have the chance to get good grades
...I'm watching good and inspirational movies
...I listen to my music
...I hear wind chimes
...I am not in stress
...I am able to get what I want
...I am having my piano recital
...I always make fun of my brother
...I go to the mall
...I'm eating
...I'm drinking coffee
...I remember Paris
...I'm cleaning my room
...I think of my dreams
...I am weak because I know that I am strong
...I have confidence in me
...I am able to speak what's in my mind and in my heart
...I know I'm happy
...I am so blessed to be happy in many things in my life
and...
...GOD is with me.


There are still lots and tons of things even small things that I am happy with, just simple and cute things makes me happy and I know that every smile that I show signifies that God is with me.

So smile...though you're heart is aching...because each is beautiful when he/she is smiling...=)

No comments: