Saturday, May 05, 2007

I thank thee..

Currently Listening: It's not Over- Chris Daughtry
It's been long time since I have my last post. Which is usually done. Actually, I just push myself to update this blog because I just want to have a May entry. haha.
Well, the reason that I haven't post a lot these days because aside from being physically exhaust and spending my free time sleeping, I am facing challenges, like choir competition which has ended today and hopefully we got to the finals and the recital thing and my review for Upcat. hate that review! haha. why? Because I was late last Thursday and have to face punishment but the good thing is that I am not the only one who was late, we were I think about 15 but i am the most late as in super late. Like 1 hour late...haha.

Today is the day that our choir in church compete with the other choirs of the locale in Cavite. We were nervous and stuffs like that, but I think it turned out fine, we didn't expect that our voice will be that full and wholesome? haha. But the judges says the the bass's voice were abit off and we all know. But at least we performed and we let know that at challenges the Salinas Choir will stand up and fight! Besides, it's for God and I think we sang hymns of praises to Him with love and compassion.

Ay tagalog mode muna, bago ko nga pala makalimutan, I just want to blurt out and I am very proud of it! Nginitian ako ng isang gwapong, matangkad na koreano or chinise? ba yun! ewan ko! Basta ang cute niya sayang hindi ko rin siya nangitian. hehe..Mas madali kasing express and kakiligan ko in terms of tagalog kaysa english eh! so yun lang. Sana mag-cruise ulit and aming mga landas at siya naman ang ngingitian ko!

No comments: