Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Of Many Things to be Celebrated...

I am supposed to update my blog last Sunday for a special article for my mom because of the Mother's Day. And now I think this blog update will be quite long, first of all there are some things that need to give a shout:

Happy B-day Bro!

. My brother is officialy in it's 14th year of age, 14 years making his ate's life miserable.But honestly it's fun, and I will definitely miss him again when he gone to stay at the dorm in Pisay. It's such a lousy and lonely day when I came home tired and exhausted without seeing him making fun of me. But that's life, missing a person makes you realize how much you miss him. Bad for me, I still haven't a gift for him, maybe I will buy something tomorrow at Robinson's after review classes and unfortunately I still didn't know what it is. Maybe a gameboy player? or a polo shirt? or an avatar dvd? My brother doesn't expect extravagant and expensive gifts. You can satisfy him with just a simple movie, like his awaited Avatar 3 and having party with his friends. Unlike me, just like what my mother always blurt out: "Hindi mo gayahin yang kapatid mo, matipid. Hindi katulad mo magastos, hindi ka nga naghahanda pero kung i-blow-out at magpabili ka naman ng regalo daig mo pa nagpa-party. Then I will desperately say: Pero ma...!Then she will add:Anong ma! Mangangatwiran kananaman? blah....blah.... Then the rest is history. Dyan na magsisimula ang long awaited, never-ending world war namin between the giant mother and the helpless daughter. I will admit, I more extravagant and more expensive buyer than my brother and I am sometimes thankful and not so thankful about this "gift"! haha... I call this a "gift" and somewhat a skill, because begging my dad to buy me this is not an easy task to do. It takes me a lot of effort and "I love you'sss" to do that..hehe...Bad me!Anyways, I will "try" hard to change this "gift". I will soon get over it.
So what's my wish for my brother, that he will reduce his computer addiction dahil medyo nagiging kamukha niya na yung computer. Joke! Seriously I want him to be happy and successful in all the endeavors that he will do in his life, whether academic or extra-curricular, I want him to have good friends and most of all I want him to keep intact with his faith. I want him to have good health and he must always remember that me, mom and dad will be always beside me and will always support him.

This sketch was courtesy of Kuya Juri, he was really good and made a good picture of my brother. But I think this is not my brother because the picture is just perfect!


With my cousins, hanging around our house at Kokoy's b-day.

Mae, Me and Maics

Mae, Maics with the Birthday boy!

Then, happy Mother's day to my beloved and most treasured mom, although I have no gifts for her (as usual), I offered her lots of kisses and hugssess. I do the house chores and have watched a movie at our house together. We watched "family stone", about motherhood and love, we love it we finish watching movies at 11 pm and we go to bed together. I was listening to my ipod that night and she suddenly took the other earphone and we shared by listening to music of Maksim which is her favorite also, Nocture in E Flat Major which I will play at the recital. Good thing the light was turned off because I suddenly cried. I don't know, maybe I felt mom's love and her industriousness in all the things that she has done for us. I cried and I didn't want mom to see that because I didn't have an answer why I was crying. I really love and I want to her to know, not just verbally but also doing the things that I am expected to do.

So this concludes my day and the highlights of the things that happen to me, only weeks to me counted and we were again back to school, wearing our uniforms and again, under the influence of many assingnments and never ending projects. Bye!

No comments: