Sunday, May 27, 2007

Organizing things and Looking Forward this Opening of Classes

Currently Listening:To Love Somebody- Jordin Sparks
I want to congratulate Jordin Sparks for being the Season 6's American Idol. Although honestly, I like Melinda Dolittle among the three, I think Jordin deserves to spark. I didn't get the chance to regularly watch American Idol, but I think those trios: Jordin, Blake and Melinda were quite good, especially Blake's beat box style. So cute and charming.

Lyka and I went on Indang yesterday for the sportsfest of the District of Cavite held at Cavite State University, although we went there via bus, it's quite a good journey, but 2 hrs of travelling is so exhausting and the bus fare is quite expensive, 50 pesos per head so if you plan to go to somewhere beyond Cavite, be sure to bring lots of food, water and money. Cavsu is quite large especially it's field, they have track field, auditorium, volleyball court, lawn tennis court, a grandstand and a basketball court, so walking is quite an exercise for us. We get to meet Joselle there and we like we've never met for almost a year! We talked about so many things. The rain ruined the sportsfest but I think I'm quite happy because I get to meet lots of people.

Later on, me and some of my co-choir members will attend the "Himig Kasiglahan" in Trece Martires, it's a choir competition,which unfortunately, we have been eliminated. Out of 39, I think who joined, 12 got in and guess at what rank are we? 13! haha. It's quite close for us to join the finals. Just a litte more practice and we will be able to join the "Himig for Kasiglahan". But that's ok, it's also our brethren who will sing so what's the point on being jealous.

Last night, I have made a 'Keepsake Notebook' to help me remember things that I organize literally. I write in that notebook my favorite quotes, What makes a healthy day (which includes the things that I should not forget), budgeting money and things that will help me organize myself this opening of classes. I think I should be grade concern, gc, health conscious, social consious, mentally conscious and most of all spiritually conscious. I will try to obey all my writings in that notebook...hopefully.

I am thinking, what will might happen this school year? Oh! wait do I have to think? I think I already found the answer, at least, expect the "WORST" to happen, so I will not be shocked. Maybe I will always hate my day, maybe i will not enough sleep again, will not have good manners again, will be again stacked by tons of assignments, having sleepless nights on rushed portfolio, rushed projects, rushed reports, rushed assignments, rushed written report, all RUSHED! I maybe also get headaches on those mind wracking subjects: Finite Math, Calculus, Analytical Geometry, Advance Chemistry, the never-dying, blood boiling Physics! Nightmare? ha... My 3 years life in Masci has always been nightmare. A 10-month long nightmare. Good thing, I am already a senior, so konting tiis na lang.

Basta, I will obey all the things that I have written in my "keepsake notebook". Occasionally na lang siguro ako makakapag-update ng blog due to hectic schedule and heavy traffic of course.

By the way I just finished 3 books: Pride and Prejudice, The Alchemist and Tuesday's with Morrie. Again Don't tell mom!

No comments: