Thursday, June 07, 2007

Learn to Forgive yourself... Learn to forgive others...then Happiness and Contentment Comes.....Gradually...

Currently Listening: Blue Eyes- Garden State
Bad feelings just fade away. and I want to say sorry to those person that I don't want to hurt. Sorry for being immature, sorry for not thinking possibilities why that happened, sorry for being sensitive, I thought that I am right, that I overcome my anger, but no...I let my anger overcome me, typing words in this blog that make other people hurt. I don't want to hurt them intentionally, believe me it is "unintentionally" done, like what I've said I am not perfect. I am glad that we already did talked, making things clear and arranging things, though it will take time to regain what we have before, I am still greatful for everything. I just want you to remember that I am your friend, and a friend doesn't want her friend to feel alone, especially if we have been with many laughters and cryings. I will do anything. I never regret that I met you. Instead I am very thankful because, sometimes when I am lonely, you make me smile...then turns to laughter....then turns into a loud laughter...and suddenly I forgot my problems. I didn't regret everything because I've experienced new things in life and I've seen many things in life that I didn't expect to see, you contributed to open my mind on what's life really is, that we cannot insist what we really want, that life is not just living in luxury, sitting in front of the TV and eating whatever you want to eat, life is simple on the outside but so complicated and tricky in the inside. Don't feel down about yourself: "Tell your hear that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is the second's encouter with God and with eternity." Failure is the best thing to shape up your personality. Failure teaches you how to be strong. Failure leads you to your dreams and failure leads you to God. I know that failure is a scary word, I also fear failure, failure in studies, friends, family, failure in everything. We can't ran out from failure it's in the nature. I don't want to fail, of course, but once you overcome that failure, you'll see that you became stronger than before. Feeling down about yourself is a natural thing to feel, but it's a big no no. God made you, in a special way, in a special way that no other people can surpass. You are unique. You make people happy and that is- I think that best trait a person can possess. I wish I can do that to other people as well. We all have flaws, because flaws makes life fun. Perfect is boring.
I just want you to know, how deeply sorry I am for things I've said in this blog before, and I want you to remember than no matter what, I will still be your friend, need help? Call me. I am always here. Whether I am smiling, crying, frowning or gloomy, don't hesitate to call me. I've treated you as a friend and I will treat you a friend. I accept people who comes to my life, I accept who they are and I don't care what other people think of them, because for once in my life, I've met a person who brings smile on people's faces. You are my friend, I hope that you are like that to me too. I am sorry. Thanks for the memories I've had with you. Take care and don't forget to pray. Prayers fade problems. At least you don't forget me.

No comments: