Saturday, June 16, 2007

Uhm...

Currently Listening to: Ugly Girl- Fiona Apple
Posting from now on will be a hard thing for me to do, because I won't be able to sneak out and type stuffs here at my blog, because of my schedule which really sucks. Roentgen still have stupid schedule, imagine my only 5 o clock dismissal is only Tuesdays and the rest will be 6 and fridays will be 3 instead of 2:20. Kainis talaga. I thought that my schedule this fourth year will be a bit spacious kim-friendly but hindi ganon ang nangyari. Anyways, I can do nothing about it, I guess I have to stay just the way it was intended. I never know, maybe something will better will come my way.

The 2nd week of classes is a bit exhausting, I've slept 12:30-1:00 am straight from Tuesday to Friday, I don't know, maybe I'm just the dumb one whose sleeping this late. Going to church and commuting from school, I think if you are in my position who will give up and hope that you will die soon. I've experienced that. haha...I just want to jump off the cliff and say goodbye to this world. So eating will be the best remedy for my tired body. But I am on a diet so I can't eat. But I have to eat because I've read that when you didn't complete the regular 8 hours sleep "daily"...take note "daily" you tend to consume large amount of foods for your body. Stress makes you want to eat more. Hay! Looks like having a diet will be a big no no for me. And due to my excessive sleepless nights, research also say that your immune system will be defenseless and tend to be sick. And that's what happened to me, although I am not sick, lying on bed, I have a nasty cold. So nasty that it hinders me to do things I wanna do. What can I do? I can't avoid sleeping late, even if I avoid it, I will never go to school anymore because I have no assignments. So, as much as possible to all people in the earth, avoid being stress! Also, I am overdozed by intake of caffeine, which is my mate when I want to sleep so so so late.
My father have just passed my application form for UpCat and I will held my test at Malcolm Hall (College of Law). *nervous*
Bye!

No comments: