Monday, June 11, 2007

Thank God for Yesterday

Currently Listening:Like a Star- Corrine Bailey Rae
I thought my day yesterday will be a disastrous day because I have a misunderstanding with one of my friends. It's so frustrating and depressing. Thinking that I will held my recital on that day and someone was angry to me, so I thought it will be disastrous. But God really finds a way to work things out, He knows whats the best so, my day turns out to be fine, happy and contented. I've successfully finished my recital and Joselle came, I thought she will never come. And it adds to my nervousness but, anyways, I think I did my best on stage. Here are some pics:

My dad, Me and Koks waiting for our turns.

With my mentor...=)
Ang gitarista kong kapatid...pwede nang mangharana...haha

Eto ako...feeling feelingan...haha

Josh, Me and bro...

With my Certificate...

Josh and Me

No comments: