Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Long Hibernation

Currently Listening to: Daisukidayo- Ai Otsuka
My shifting on music genre is quite complicated and quite influenced by people I am with. From listening to classical music, which was my main specialty because playing classical piano is a must, from listening to alternative rock which Dawnavie always insist me to download an alt song everytime we meet at school, on listening to J-pop and K-pop because of Majo, on listening to OPM musics because of Elaine and other things like that. But it's great because I am able to find and explore different kinds of music, not just sticking only on one type. I thought that I will hate alternative rock but I was very wrong. My playlist is dominated with alternative rock and easy listening songs, which really fits all my mood, from happy to sad, from jolly to melancholy. haha.
Maybe you're wondering what took me so long to update my blog. Well I am here already typing all the things that happened to me since I have my last update. At first, the sched of section Roentgen is a blast! I hate it! While other 4th year section are on their way home, here we are still at school because we have classes until 6pm! Come on man! 7 am to 6pm? I thought that I will escape that unfortunate thing because that was like my sched on my 3rd year and still the same thing will happen to me this 4th year. Hmp...Masci really likes to see me having hard time! haha...But I think it's good for now, because we already have a 5 o clock dismissal. We will go home during Thursdays. Why is it an advantage to me? Because I will not anymore cram about choir's practice in the church. At least I will be able to ride the bus without any cramness because I'll tell you, if ever I have a sickness like nervous breakdown, maybe I am dead long time ago. Of all the nervousness I've encountered, man, I must be dead. Nervous everytime I go to school, nervous in having a recital, nervous in everything. So good thing I don't have any nervous breakdowns...haha

How about that special feeling? Remember last post I have said that I am feeling a strange feeling? haha...it's just a stupid feeling, and everytime I remember how stupid it was I want to laugh to death so hard...haha...I am wrong...definitely wrong...Muntik na ako doon...haha..but I survive...I didn't fall! haha...It's hard to fall, you end up crying. So it's just stupidity...Never mind that post.

I am having a hard time comprehending those sickly finding the equation for the 3 bisector angle in Analytic Geometry...it's math you know?! hahaha...Looks like my mind is always asleep everytime I step foot at M21 Class: Analytic Geom Teacher: ***. **** Time: 1:00-2:00pm (Wow! Sarap matulog). Never mind the teacher, it just that I really have to drink a gallon of coffee just to not fall asleep in that class, the teacher is good, but there's something wrong. it is not that she is talking to the black board but the time is really wrong. I really hoped that major subjects will be at morning schedule, so our minds will be fresh. haizzz.... But I will not give up math! I will fight till the end!!!! haha...!!!! I dare you math!!!!
hehe...sana nga magawa ko yan.

I was so happy yesterday because even though I got a very low score in math, Carlota is there to cheer me up...She gave a portrait in Paris! haha...It's really cute. The camera is out of battery so maybe the picture will be posted next time. I've always dreamed myself walking through the streets of Paris, just to walk in Paris will make me the happiest person ever lived! It's so touching because Carlota remembered me haha...Aral tayo French sa summer ha?

Life is really tough always, there's nothing perfect. Dana and I have a conversation, knowing somethings about her, and I realized how fortunate and lucky i am, not just she was not lucky, but I've realized that complaining about things that happen to me is bad because, I am not the one who really suffered a lot. I always say why my life is cruel.... But realizing those things, makes me feel bad.

No comments: