Friday, June 22, 2007

Makes Me Wonder

Currently Listening: What Makes you Stay-Deana Carter
A week of haggardousness, yesterday my stomach was aching so hard...my ulcer is getting worse...haha. Masci held a Club Fair today, though was not so grand, I think it's first time that Masci held such thing. I joined the Techno Club, the Research Club, the Nihonggo Club. I have stamps on my arms to verify that I am now a member of the club, Christine just stamped me as a member of the Pion Club (Physics) because Pion Club is a desserted place....haha.

What makes me wonder is that, I am not sure about my feelings...I can't say that I am falling, but I can also say that I am falling...Falling for what? I dunno! It's complicated right now...To whom am I falling? I do not know also! When am I falling? That I know... I am falling sooner or later. A feeling that makes you wonder.

No comments: