Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sleepiness...zZzZzZz

I woke up today at around 3:45 am, and I am so damn sleepy, I go to choir and sing... but I am still sleepy. I wondered how can I handle junior life with my attitude of being always sleepy. My parents are now planning for our vacation in Palawan...uhm..specifically Puerto Princesa. I am not that excited because I tend to be excited when it's like 3 more days to come.... Yesterday me and my mom went shopping buying stuffs that I personally will need when we take our vacation, I buy swimwear and especially SUNBLOCK. the Nivea one!!!! I hate being so negrita... It's hard to have whiter skin. So take care under the sun...

Last April 14 me and my friends: Lyka, Claudine and Joselle went to the seafood festival because Giewel's father which was the chief chef at the WEstin Philippine Plaza will compete at the other locale at that so-called seafood festival. We were told that we should bring swim wear because we might be able to swim... it is near sea.... We were so excited at that time that right after we set our foots and adhersively go to the beach and swim... But when midday came we stop . Helo! We didn't want our skin to be burned out!

Right now... I currently thinking my dreams... I want to study at UP... Diliman, Manila or Bagiuo? Either of the three... I imagined myself driving my own car, having my own laptop and being top of the class. Iwant those dreams to come true. But I will need extra sweat in achieving those dreams. Nothing is impossible.... I am still not sure what will I take up in College but right now I want Bio... but the problem is I don't know what field of Biology. Then after Bio, I want to take up Music courses because I want to pursue my piano talent, I dont want it to be wasted pitifully over the last 10 years of doing it...

No comments: