Monday, April 17, 2006



I've found a new discovery today!I've found this slideshow thingy...so click on any part of it if you want to create a slideshow and show the world how beautiful you are!!!!

I just want to stop-by for a moment to jote down the wonderful things that happened in my life today. I went to piano lesson, which is usual and damn! I am so stupid...No correct pieces!!!! We focus more at the "Flight of the Bumblebee" , I wonder if I can play it like Maksim...Anywayz... after the piano lesson me, lyka and my brother went in some merienda. Then I have the organ lesson for the children's choir....My God my hands are tortured... Sometimes I pity my hands....It can do so much task and yet I don't have the ability to take care of it, I don't even bother to have massage on it... Bad girl!!!! AFter that crucial lesson...We went some "pagdadalaw", and gosh it is so tiring!!! But worth it... Because it is for God!!! I have a bit of talk with Kathleen, the whitest girl i've ever seen... Wish I am fair as she is... Joke!!!! I know right now, kath is reading my blog.... Joke only!!! GUdluck this coming school year...

Then of course I will end my day eating and eating and sleeping and sleeping....Nytie...

No comments: