Thursday, April 13, 2006

Cranking!!!!! Waahhh....

I have a routine that always in summer we have our recital. Me a recital for my piano lesson and my brother for the guitar lesson....I began studying piano at the age of 4, so counting till now... I am suprisingly 10 years playing piano.. Kinda tough girl huh? At the first days of my lessons I really hate studying it... I asked myself.."what do I need to play such stupid things... All I can play is do-re-mi...". I cried when I didn't able to get the piece that I was assigned to study... I really hate it... I wish I could make alternatives or somethings that will make me stop to play piano.

But all that change when I was able to play all the pieces that I want to play...I went through a series of recitals and teachers... MY first studio study was in Lea de Castro, but I learned nothing so I transferred at Teacher Irene, my home was just walking distance from them... In that place I spend most of my years.... But when she decided to stop teaching I was transferred at ERS school of music. Fortunately, the owners of the studio are Iglesia ni Cristo. MY first mentor there was Dra.Flores, a funny teacher because everytime I am playing piano she was sleeping but then I transferred to TEacher Odeon... the greatest teacher ever. I have played various pieces like FUr ELise, Tarantella, Dream of Olwen, Nocturne and currently studying at the Flight of the Bumblebee. YEs you've read it the flight of the bumblebee like what Maksim played in his MTV. I am so nervous that I wasn't able to perfect those notes....

I've always wanted to be a pianist and said to my self after having my major... in whatever field of science I will pursue my music career because I wantto be a pianist. I know that there are some consenquences I have to consider... Like practicing everyday and not washing hands. But that's ok... If you have dreams... Be determined....Pursue it.... If you fail.. don't stop trying... The only failure is when you stop Trying.... ;-)

No comments: