Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Big Success!!!! Thanks to Kuya King... Go SPAGS! (Salinas Performing Arts Group!)

Currently I am at dad's office with my brother, the reason why I came here is because my brother will be enrolled at Philippines Science so I decided to join him... But I am so damn bored here!!!!! nothing to do!!!! I regret that I didn't have my player to come with me so I can listen to my soothing musics... Anyways... yesterday has been one of the most memorable days of my life, phantomime was a big success. I never imagined that we will come up with such an exquisite and beautiful hand mime! I want to congratulate the SPAGS (Salinas Performing Arts Group!) and i am proud to say that I am one of those people who contribute alot at the recent program... Although there are some difficulties we were the best... the audience love it!!!! I think it is worth it because we practice and rehearse really hard, finishing up to 12 am in the morning.... It's really worth it!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday really was such magical, God was there WE know that... I want to cry but the moment I show up my teeth!!!! Disaster!!!! because of the black light!!!! I am controlling my emotions that time, not to smile or to even cry....!!!!! I am so proud at our work. Thanks to Kuya King and the other mimers from the different local, for being so patient in teaching us how to mime, with just a nick of on week preparation we've done a great job! We were so stubborn, naughty and seemingly uncontrollable at those time but they were with us patiently and encourage us to do our best because audience are the not the only one who are watching us. Kuya King says that there will be attending the most specing GUEST of all in that presentation....God! I want to thank God for the wonderful experience He has given to US!!!! It's a experience of a life time.... I felt Him the first time I move my hands to show praises for HIM!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Thank you God, Kuya King, ate Leah, ate Camille, ate Cha, Ate Michi, Ate Maricris for the help, Ate Dette (for the house: our secret hide-out!!!!)

No comments: