Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Harhar...

Today was such a fruitful day... a bright day.... I want to end my day updating my blog and I don't want to mis this day... I spent most of my time blogging and going to church. I've posted earlier this day that I am so sleepy... Yes of course! I took a nap.... From 12:00 pm- 3:30 pm!!! Looks like I am hibernating...! And I practice my piano and blog again. I want to find the perfect skin for my blog... But I think I'd stop with this blog for awhile because aside from being simple, it is also so artistic because of the woman who has the headphone thinggy... Love music!!!! Time flies so fast then I heard Lyka and Ate Karen saying: "lets go" ! then I say: Bakit? . Then they say:"My practice di ba?... Then I panicked!!!!! WHat!!!! I didn't know that our practice would be 5:00... Rushing to my room... I rapidly take my clothes off and put another clothes... I really walked fast.. Goodthing the practice is not yet to start....

After the practice me and Lyka have the nice talk with Joselle. This gal was the craziest I've ever known. She is really fun to be with and I will really miss her if she will leave our locale. Her summer class will start tomorrow.. at UP Manila.... Goodluck!!!! And remember you can always bring a bagpack with you just don't mention the snatchers.... hehehe.... after that we went to the "dead" ang panget ng term.. ok sa "libing" na lang... To show our condolence and sympathy to our brethren..... We have the most of the day.... Talking and sharing experiences in life....

Right now... I am still dreaming...

No comments: