Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I can't sleep last night, somethings bothering me i don't know. It's just I can't sleep. But before that I dont what came up into my mind and I look up the novel "the wedding" which was the continuation of the story of the "the notebook" then right this morning because I am supposed to watch the movie "Back at the Secret Garden" at Cinema One when I saw the movie "The Notebook" at HBO. I think it's coincidence, thinking about the "the wedding" novel last night and now seeing the movie and actually that would be the greatest movie now for me.

I don't know, I was touch by the movie and I even Cry!!! Corny? hahaha...Kim Sam soom says that when it comes in love everyone becomes corny... I love the story.. Ok. I don't know how to begin the story because if I narrate it, it will be complicated for you and I can only understand it but never mind. Anyway.

Allison and Noah I don't have any idea how they met because when I turn on the TV it was too late to see that part. The part I will begin is when they dance on the street and do stuffs like lying on the street. Then they fell in love with each other. They were inseperable. Alli was from a rich family and Noah was from a country state. So what? Love doesn't care where you come from? But unfortunately Allison was forced by her parents to study at New Yor, they separate... Noah was writing at her everyday. Kinda 365 letters, never mind the 1/4. But Alli's mother always took all the letters that Noah write for Alli... Tired of waiting, Alli found someone, I don't know his name so I will name him someone. They were supposed to get married when Alli say Noah at the newspaper and saw him with their dream house. I forgot to mention that before Alli and Noah got separated, Noah will buy the house that he saw and repair it for them. Alli saw the newspaper and the house was so beautiful all done by Noah for Alli.They reunite...
But in-between those story they are one old guy and he tell that story to that old woman. It's amazing because that old guy was Noah and that old woman was Alli, Alli has the illness, i dont know, but she has the illness of "forgetting". So noah read their story, I think everyday, so that's how the story ended.

I learned from this story that if you two really meant for each other, no matter where you two are, God will always find a way to reunite you. No matter how old you are if you really love each other, illness will not hinder you dream for each other. Like Noah who never ever leave Alli... I love that kind of story..

I was suppose to watch "Back to the secret Garden" but instead i've watch "The Notebook".... Coolness


Check out the Movie...It's great!!!

No comments: