Friday, April 21, 2006

I am so overwhelmed today, I think I've made an achievements.. Actually my work started at around 5:00, due to the unstoppable watching of T.V. I was late for the organ lesson in our church... Then went to "pagdadalaw", well honestly speaking I am so fatigued, excersiced!!!! Thanks to Zayra, because she willing joins us to the pagdadalaw... And the greatest of all achievement was when I, well actually not I rather than we, give an advice to this broken-hearted girl... I have no idea how we talked to her, it's just that we were so "bangag" that we talk to her.. weird huh? She has a crush.. crush pa nga ba? well love na ata because since grade 4 she liked this guy... But poor girl, unoticed. So here come Kim lyka and Joselle ready to advice... We advice her that she should learn the art of letting go, haller! He is not the guy in this world, there are more guys that deserve her.... Yeah!!! Go!!! But she says that there are no other guyz in this world... And if someone courts her she will not accept him... I said aggresively that being an old-maiden is the worst thing that will happen into your life.. imagine life without someone caring for u, dreaming with u, saying mano po to you... It's cruel!!!!! anyways sana medyo natauhan na siya kasi masyado akong nagdrama doon. Nag-acting pa ako at kami para mapasaya siya. Just wish goodluck to her....

Count down for the vacation in Palawan.... 1/4 month to wait,7 days to go, 6 nights of sleeping, 168 hours to count, 10080 minutes to enjoy, 604800 seconds to cherish... I will basically will trained my math skills in here... Goodluck to us... We already got the ticket and ready to go... Can't wait...


Palawan...Here we Come!!!!

No comments: