Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Long DAy is Over

The Long Day is Over

So how do you feel when you are so down? Do you easily give up and lose hope? In life, there is no such thing as "perfect", nothing in this world is permanent, things change and people change only the word change can't change. We must accept these changes because it's human nature and force and we can't do nothing about it. So feeling down and weary sometimes is a normal thing, in that way God loves you because He is testing your faith if you really love and believe in Him. When you doubt Him, he shows signs that He exist, either in a good or in a bad way.

In my first encounter of God's anger to me, I cried and I cried. I just can't help but to cry. Never fear crying, it will help you lighten that heavy load on your shoulders. People say that crying portrays that you are weak and helpless but that's the opposite for me. Crying helps me and I love crying.

Have you ever felt that when you are doing good things, people tend to do the opposite to you? Life is unfair. I conclude and that is really proven. People are different, not all people are good and not all people are bad. But MOST people are bad, especially nowadays. So what if life is unfair? do you want to be those unfair people? whether people treats you unwell, I think we must understand them. Be open-minded and broaden your senses, and you will see that being angry with them is so useless and just a waste of time.

Don't let your problems defeat you. While living in this world, no one of us will not be able to experience problems. Remember that while you are still living, problems will build and shape your characteristics and strengthen your faith, if you let yourself to overcome problems then you are a LOSER! My favorite saying is that "True failure is when you stop trying". Even there are many bumps that you encounter in the pathway of your life, and you tend to fall down and get bruises. Remember that God will stand you up and heal those wounds. I just want to be optimistic. I just want people to know that even though, my life is full of errors and mistakes, at least I learned from them, I am in the process of learning the true meaning of life and my purpose in this world, who knows?

Be brave, have faith, be open and face problems, embrace challenges and overcome fear. Those are things that I have been able to learn in the past 15 years of my life and there is still yet to learn.

By the way, III-Darwin made Ms. Mercado a certified teacher! We had this demo in English class and it turned out good. Go Albert! You got +50 for your exceptional performance! The butterfly metamorphosis! Yehey! and by the way, we have lots of things to accomplish:
Physics project Due:March 2
Cinematography for Arts
Noli Me Tangere

When will have the time for this!!!!! OWWWW! I want to die!!!! hehe...joke!
So, until next time...Sayonara!

No comments: