Sunday, February 18, 2007

How Sinful am I?

How Sinful Am I?

Your Deadly Sins
Sloth: 40%
Gluttony: 20%
Greed: 20%
Lust: 20%
Envy: 0%
Pride: 0%
Wrath: 0%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%
You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.


Oh no...it has still 14% for me to go to hell!!! I don't want to go to hell, so I will still deduct that 14% until it became 0% at all and I will go to heaven.

Yesterday, I was supposed to go to Habay for the practice. Actually, I went there, but to my surprise, there are lots of people but they are not organistas, there is "pagpapahid ng langis" in Habay and I was quite shocked, so I asked first the deacon what is the event then he says that there is a "pagpapahid ng langis". Tapos kinausap pa ako ng manggagawa ng Habay and he text Ka Ariel!. So embarassing, but still, I am touched because he is so kind. hehe...Crush ko siya, bait kasi eh!. Anyways, that's all. There's nothing too interesting happened to me yesterday.

No comments: