Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mixed up

My feeling is still not that well, looks like this is the longest time that I've ever felt so sad, yes... I can smile! but it's only for awhile. Well a good talk can do and I want to thank Carlota for lending me her ears to listen to everything that matters: school, religion, love and everything. I just love talking with her. Well, yesterday, while walking throught the streets of pedro gil, this woman approaches me and said that someone took her money at the taxi. Well, I was a bit nervous because, I have already a phobia with strangers talking to me. She says she is not a bad person or something and she wants to her id for personal identification. She wants me to lend her some money for transportation. What i am doubtful about is that why on earth that her money will be stolen, when I asked her that she is alone at the taxi. That's the time I became suspicious. THANK GOD! This kind girl called me...I didn't know why? It's just that she call me... "Miss", she says. "Kunyari kilala mo ako", she added. I was really nervous, and she says that that woman I was talking to is a fraud.. meaning she is stealing money from someone, because the girl says that she was also vicitmized by that woman! Damn it! Kung kinausap ko pala yung bwisit na babaeng yon e di naloko nanaman ako! WHY IS IT THAT I AM TOO PRONE TO STRANGERS? Ganda ko ba?hehe. It's just so illogical. Anyways, I am very thankful that that girl, save my life.

Well, I cried after reading the book "A dinner With a Perfect Stranger". It's just a good book.

Speaking of books, Carlota also contributed on lending me some of her books... And here are that books that's I've finished reading..








No comments: