Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Feelin the Same Way

Feelin the Same Way

School is a bit frustrated these past few days with the usual reasons. Umm...it's a good thing that I was not too envy when i saw the pictures from the prom. I thought that my classmates will really conscience me of not going to the prom, but it turned out that they really support me. At least my crush became the prom king *winces*. Well, tomorrow, Magandang Umaga Pilipinas from ABS-CBN will be coming to our school and "they" are so excited. I am not excited, I just don't know why. While announcing some announcements at the flag ceremony Mrs. Arellano says that there should be already some students tomorrow at around 5:00 in the morning! Are they out of their minds? For me, I am still lying at my bed at the that time so our school decided that students are allowed to overnight at school tonight with the permission of course of the parents, when I knew about this news, I text mom, but she didn't allow me because she thinks its a waste of time, which I do also. Some of classmates decided to overnight like Majo, Elaine, Meryl and Julie. Wish that they will have fun. Besides, I don't want my mother to be all alone here at our house so I've decided not to go. Another thing is that, they say that we will not be able to take a bath! EeWw! I hate the feeling when I'm not taking a bath except of course when i am sick. I rather not to go to school if I didn't take a bath.

Anyways, I like the song of Norah Jones's Feelin' The Same Way. I am also into music these past few days, from easy listening to alternative rock, the unheard bands just seems to have a nice lyrics in their songs like.
Feelin' the Same Way
Norah Jones
The sun just slipped its note below my door
And I can't hide beneath my sheets
I've read the words before so now I know
The time has come again for me

And I'm feelin' the same way all over again
Feelin' the same way all over again
Singin' the same lines all over again
No matter how much I pretend

Another day that I can't find my head
My feet don't look like they're my own
I'll try and find the floor below to stand
And I hope I reach it once again

And I'm feelin' the same way...



Here are the song that I almost play everyday:
1. How to Save a Life by The Fray
2. Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional
3. The Ghost of a Good Thing by Dashboard Confessional
4. I Miss You by Incubus
5. If I Were you by Hoobastank
6. Accidentally In Love by The Counting Crows
7. Irreplaceble by Beyonce
8. People are People by D'Sound
9. Sophomore Slump by the Fall Out Boys
10. IWrite Sins Not Tragedies by Panic at the Disco
11. You and Me by Lifehouse
12. You belong to me by Lifehouse
13. I need some Sleep by the Eels
14. You Don't Know me by Michael Buble
15. Home by Michael Buble
16. Come Away with me by Norah Jones
17. Shoot the Moon by Norah Jones
18 Pride and Prejudice OST


Try to download these songs and I hope that you too will be enchant by their melodies.

No comments: