Sunday, February 11, 2007

A proud Iglesia ni Cristo...

It's been decades since I had my last update, sooo many things happen this past few weeks but the MAJOR highlight is the death of one of the ministers of the Iglesia ni Cristo. I was really shocked when I heard the news, it seems that I was really affcted by what had happened to our dear brethren and his family. The sad and really hatred thing about their death is that the whole family was being killed, even the minister's wife who was 8 months pregnant and was supposed to deliver her baby the day they were massacred! Their 5 year old son was also killed....tragically! Last friday, it seems that the atmosphere in our church was so heavy, maybe because we are unified to show our condolences and our sympathy to our brethren. Then me and Joselle with my mother decided to go to Imus where the killed minister was. I began crying the moment I saw their caskets. The baby was beside her mother and the 5 year old boy was there also as well as the minister. I saw their family picture and they seems so happy. Like angels! I didn't know who on earth has the heart to do such things, killing a baby! I really hate that man, he has no conscience! no dignity and no fear to God! I nearly cried when i saw them.

So what's happening to me this past few days, last sunday, we went Mall of ASia and I have my first ice skating, well not bad for first timers like me. But I got 2 fall downs...yikes! para nga akong bata eh...kakatawa. Well that's all I can say. Prom get closer and closer but I will not join our prom due to personal reasons. hehe... Have a nice day!

No comments: