Friday, February 16, 2007

A boring day..

So right now, there's no school, although there is school I've decided not to go too because I will be most stupid if I go to school when it' s prom day! Unluckily I will not join the prom...but I didn't care that much. although my classmates really push me to join because they're saying that I will miss half of my high school life! shucks! I've already missed half of my life while I'm studying at masci...so what's the point of missing half of my life? hehe...just a joke. Well, I bit regretted that I didn't join the prom because for some romantic reasons...hehe...it's just that he and me just will never meant for each other. Maybe this is not the right time to find the "one". Too much drama.

Anyways I want to narrate to you people, last wednesday me and bunch of my friends, auditioned for the choir....I don't know what's got into me to give choir a try and take note, I am already third year! hehe...it's just that I want to give choir a try and luckily after singing the highest pitch I've ever sung. I got in! Soprano 2. hehe... then I also try out for piano, then Mam Carlos says "ok!"...hehe I don't know what that means but still I am very happy and overwhelmed.

Gosh...Third year life is almost over! It's seems that time flies really fast but this year is worth to remember, aside from the usual burdening assignments and projects, I will not forget those great people that I've met and will still be meeting. Although at first, I don't like my section Darwin. At the end, it still will be the best section for me.

I will review for Upcat this vacation...actually, there will no vacation for me, because of the review, but that's ok I want to pass UP so, I have to work hard for it. My dad is more excited than me, well it's just what he did when he enrolled me at Masci, we were like roller coasters when I enrolled at Masci from the entrance exams up to the interview he was there with me, so I just want to prove to him that my dad is important to me.

So until the next update on my ohhh...so...boring...life! Ciao

No comments: