Saturday, March 10, 2007

No Update

It's been years..

It's been a week since I have my last update and there SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many thing that happen to me, which today I cannot remember. The main reason why there are no updates from me is that because of the tasks that we have to accomplish, like the cinematography in arts, the stained glass in arts also, the "walking on eggs" in Physics, and currently indulging ourselves in practicing Noli Me tangere. Well it's a good thing that the shooting in Cinematography is already over, we mainly shoot it in Intramuros Manila and it's very tiring because I have to be the director. It's main plot is about an agent..hehe...it's just a stupid film..so I promised myself that when that film was being watched at class hours I promise that I will be absent at that day, so I can't hear their criticisms and ran away from the shame that I will encounter!hahaha.... Well the stupid stained glass which I literaly do 3 times due to carelessness has now been passed and I hope that I will get a good grade.
The Walking on Egg event in Physics is very fun and I really enjoy it! FOrtunately, our group only has one egg that was being crack and Kristin has been able to walk on the eggs barefooted! I really enjoy it because it's so messy! haha...

We have a nonstop practice for our play production in "Noli Me Tangere". I thought that we have no hope in joining the contest, but I wish that we will do good at the play...I am in-charge in the music aspect of the play...A Musical Director? hahaha...Wish ko lang! It's really good to hear that I am the musical director of a play. I have no ambition of being a musical director, but I don't know it's just feel good, because I was able to use my skills in playing piano. I will gonna play piano and I'm a bit nervous.

When I rode the bus this morning to go to Paco Park for our practice for Noli...I was standing beside this cute guy..hehe...and I'm telling you...he is cute...and handsome...and smells good. haha....I am so vain! hahaha.... I just want to smell him all the way through and never go down at that bus because he smells like a baby! haha....really smells good. Not like the smell of an old man....he smells fresh...haha... well, he is really cute!

it's been a busy week for me and still will be busy...have to do notes for advanced biology and study for the last periodic test!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! Yehey!!!!! 3rd year will be over with just a week.. and I will be busy this vacation... for the review in UpCAt and choir practice at school!!!!! But that's ok for me! Cge next time again!

No comments: