Friday, March 16, 2007

Darwin

Darwin: A section Worth Remembering

I am so happy and relieved today, our periodic exams has just finished and I am so happy! Yipee! This will served as the last periodic exam I will take in Masci for being a junior and i am so happy because time flies so fast and I can't believe that I am now an incoming senior. Hearing myself and other people say tha I am a senior makes me feel "wow", as if I've done so many things and I deserve that name. haha... But I am a bit nervous at what my test results will be because of that time consuming, mind wracking practice in Noli Me Tangere, I always go home looking a haggard person and my pimples are getting bigger and my skin is getting darker! Wahaha... I get really annoyed yesterday when I discovered that Noli will be moved on March 20 instead of today. Sad to say, I didn't have the chance to study attentively the second day test which consists of: MATH, COMPUTER SCIENCE, ACCOUNTING (Which I literally guess all questions! Promise!) and SOCIAL STUDIES! I really hate 2nd day test, looks like all the subject that I hate are in that day. Well, at least it's over now and goodluck at the results.

So now, Darwin will just worry about completing there requirements, actually "rush" requirements. haha...Masci likes making students suffer from "rush" assignments, projects and tests but still they expect that we will still be the best..... always "rush". MaSci is a "rush" school. haha..

But honestly speaking, I will truly miss Darwin. Although, Darwin made me sick, darwin made my cry, darwin made my lose my patience, darwin makes my blood pressure to the highest level ever, darwin made me say bad words, although darwin is the hardest section for me to collect money(because I'm the treasurer!), although darwin is the not the best section in the block of Masci, I think being a Darwinian is still a worth remembering experience to me because, I've met wonderful and kind persons, I learned on being a Darwin that patience and perseverance is very important. I think, the students in Darwin didn't have the chance to know each other very well, but we laugh together and copy assignments together. I will really miss this section, only weeks will be counted and I will receive my card and an indication of what will be my section this incoming school year and I am nervous, nervous on who will be my classmates....nervous on what will happen to me, nervous that I will not be able to fit in on that section. God knows what's the best for me and I know that He will not leave alone..

In short I will miss MAsci, especially when time comes and graduation day will be nearer. I will definitely, and absolutely miss Masci....

No comments: