Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3rd year

3rd year will be over...soon!

Lately, I wasn't able to update this blog due to laziness...haha...I am so lazy to update this blog. Well we became 2nd place at the Noli Me Tangera Play production at our school and our section was very happy...as in very happy....of all the loses...we've finally won, for the last time that we will work as a section and a team. Well...at least all the hardships and the undying practices have paid-off.

Well literally, for the past few days, we're doing nothing in school, except for cleaning classrooms and completing the clearances. Oh...add up the playing of badminton and dodgeball...haha...and the rest is BOREDOM! Yesterday, there is the formal audition in choir and I decided to auditioned. Although the sched was a bit frigthening I've still decided...and I hope I got it! haha...Mam Carlos says that I will be in Alto...wow! I didn't know that I can do Alto voice. At least I will not be stacked up in singing the same old tune that I am singing. Majo also auditioned, I hope that we will be able to make it.

Tomorrow is the graduation day in Masci and the seniors are now saying goodbyes. Wish them all the luck in college and I am wishing all the luck next school year being a senior student in Masci. Hearing 'senior' is an awkward word for me because I think being a senior doesn't fit me because I think and act like a grade school student. I promised my parents that I will do good the UPcat review and this school year... so Good luck to all of us

No comments: