Thursday, March 29, 2007

Discovering the Wonders of Classical Film

Discovering the Wonders of Classical Movies/Films

While staying at home for days because of my laziness I've decided to watch Classical movies, although at first I know that this will be boring, I am definitely wrong. Watching Gone With the Wind and Casablanca proves that my expectation was wrong. They are masterpieces and such beautiful films. I never thought that classical movies means and was artistically and beautifully done. But comparing the two movies. I like Casablanca more, I was so touched by the movie and I like Ingrid Bergham who was the leading actress in the film, so beautiful and elegant. I surf the net and discovered how great she was because of several academy award winnings. Some people say that Audrey Hepburn was also good, I wasn't able to watch any of her movies but later on I will. "As Time Goes By" was the theme song played in Casablanca and it was really good. Good song, makes you fall in love and I want to play it on the piano.

I searched photos of Ingrid Bergham and Audrey Hepburn. In terms of looks, I prefer Ingrid's but in terms of style I idolize Audrey. Well, they both have looks but I like Ingrid more than Audrey. I hope that there will be more classical movies that I will be able to watch. They make me fall in love.haha...


Ingrid Bergham


Audrey Hepburn


My all time favorite Classical Movies:


No comments: