Sunday, April 01, 2007

What a Feeling

Feeling of Blessed and Loved by Him

Currently Listening: It's Already Over- Orson

Our santa Cena has just finished today and I am so happy because not only I will be able to take a rest but I receive so much blessings from Him. I cried...my only refuge to let out all my feelings...and I cried again to thank Him for all the things that I received and I want to specifically thank Jesus for his love and compassion for His people, He who burdens the sins of the children of God to erase and free away all the sins that we possess. My feeling is just to light, the feeling that things that I worry about suddenly disappears in my mind. I just love this feeling.

Anyways, it's final I am IV-Roentgen next school year I am "quite" excited. Not overly excited but quite. I just don't feel being excited. Unfortunately, me and my friends in Darwin, are now in different sections and I will miss them...no more copying of assignments, no more gossips...haha.., no more "everything". But my arms are wide open to new circle of friends, and I hope that in Roentgen I will meet wonderful friends like I did in Darwin, I hope that I will not be just their friends but also I can learn and initiate value from them.

Tomorrow, I will go to school because the Masci choir has a meeting. I Am now OFFICIALLY a member of the MSHS CHORALE!!! Yipee! But at first, my mom wouldn't agree because she thought that I might be able to focus and concentrate in my studies. So, I promise that I will do good. A promise is a promise so I must not broke that promise...lots of promises.

No comments: