Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Busy Vacation

Currently Listening: Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

Yesterday morning, I woke up at around 6 am to get ready for school. Not that I have a class, like what I have posted recently in my blog I joined the choir and I'm telling you, it makes you oover exhausted but still it is fun. We were like in the auditorium for almost a day just practicing one song!!!! But it all paid off when we were able to sing the whole song. I thought that Mrs. Carlos is a wicked and mean teacher who will make your lives miserable just like "some" teachers that I have known, but still there's plenty of time for me to know her. I approached her yesterday and said that I will not be able to join the practice today because I have a piano lesson, which I cannot sacrifice. It turned out that she agreed and I was so nervous when I'm telling that to her, think she might say that I must put choir first in my list of priorities, which i cannot do, even if I want to. And when if that instance comes for me to choose: "Church" or "choir". Then no doubt that I will choose my "church" activities. I know that those things will come and will make me think really hard and I have to have a "wise" decision. Altough for now, there's no conflict in schedule, I have to watch out in this incoming school year... I will be dead meat!

So I've realized that a busy vacation is right there waiting for me. But it is a good thing that I've already took my vacation. I have piano lessons during Wednesday, then later on I will have my review for UpCat on St. Scholastica, then the unenduring practice in choir in May!!!, I also went to church for practice in organ and other activities like practicing for the choir competition So, I think that I have to take a deep breath and embrace life as it is. I'm not complaining though, I enjoy doing those things, it's fun and makes me busy from a soon-to-be lousy vacation, but my ULTIMATE GOAL right now is passing UP!!!!! I need...I want...I obssessively...want to pass this university. So, before I forgot I also stack myself with review books, past lessons from 3rd year and other books for me to have a self review whenever I have time to spare... So here comes time-management which I am not really good at. Well, a lot of time I alot my self in Watching T.V, surfing the net and sleeping alot whenever I have spare time. So I have to make a personal schedule at what time will I wake up and do things. Actually, I woke up today at 10:30 am, if it's not for my piano lesson at 12:00 noon, maybe I am still under my pillows dreaming, making my body even bigger!

Before I forgot, I want to say my deepest condelence from the Mascardo family, because Resby, one of my good friend, lost her lolo last Monday. And later on, at 5:00 pm, me and some of my friends, will go to the funeraria and visit her lolo. Honestly, when my lola at the father side died, I wasn't able to go their because I have a sickness... a chicken pox. And I still regret that moment, because it will be the last time that I will saw my beloved lola and still fate doesn't want to. She was close to me and so did she. My mother once told me that she didn't even want a single "fly" (langaw) to land on the surface of my skin! haha... So I really felt bad when I wasn't able to go, but I bet she understand that situation.

Wow! This is a long post. First time. Well, that's all I can narrate. I will head to the bathroom, take a bath and off I head to this busy day! Caio!

No comments: