Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Time to Relax and Unwind

Currently listening: Waiting for the World to Fall by Jars Clay

Well, I just want to say that I may not be able to post for a few days because we will be going somewhere. To Baguio... Although I've been there for almost every vacation, it's been a ritual for our family to go there, I just to know why...I hope that I could feel the cool breeze in the city unlike here at home, it's scorching hot. I'm looking forward for relaxation and enjoyable time while we are staying there. This will be a short update. I still didn't pack my things up. But one thing that I am really worried is that I will not be able to have my "tupad"...hehe...salaysay naman as usual.

Yesterday, I went to school for our practice for the choir and I will tell you...this is a warning...being an Alto is hard...super hard. Well, I just don't know, I think I get used on being a Soprano, because Soprano is way way better and easier to learn than Alto. But despite the hardships, I get to know new friends, co-Altos, haha... they are Rachel, which is also a third year student, Burbank and future Einstein. Then the 3 first year studentsss... hmmm....What's there name? umm...oh yeah...Jessica, Justine and ???....who's that one? I always forgot names...

Anyways, although the practice is energy-absorbing, it is fun and enjoyable, the senior members of the choir came at the middle of our practice because they will sing for an awarding today, I just don't know what awarding is that. So we listened to their practice and I am still struck by the impact of their voices, it is so good. You would not believe a high school student would sing that good. Well, they will not be in the choir this school year anymore because they've already graduated. I hope that we, newbies, would be able to fit in their shoes and continue the glory that they brought to Masci...Cross fingers for us....

So until next time, I promise that I will upload pictures the moment I have my first update from our vacation... I will miss blogging!

Di ba sabi ko "Short update" lang to???

No comments: