Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy.....heureux

Currently Listening: Dawn (Pride and Prejudice OST)- Dario Marianelli

"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will
not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you
how ardently I admire
and love you".-Mr. Darcy

"From the very beginning, from the first moment,
I may almost say, of my acquaintance with you,
your manner impressing me with the fullest belief of you arrogance,
your conceit, and your selfish disdain of the feelings of others,
were such as to form that groundwork of disapprobation on which succeeding events have built so immovable a dislikle;
and I had not known you a month before I felt that you were the last man in the world whom I could ever be prevailed on to marry."- Ms. Elizabeth Bennet

Wah! I happy again, after the dreadful and distressed post from the past, my emotional stability is back to normal level and I'm living my life with satisfication, I've realized that even though Joselle and I won't meet in the church at least our school are not that far with each other, in fact it's only walking distance, she's from UpM while I'm at Masci! We can meet up at Rob...haha... I just don't know, maybe I am overly presided by my emotions and I get too lonely without thinking the possible solutions to my problem. haha...

On my first post on January 1, I said something about my New Year's Resolution, that I might broke, well I'm a bit ashamed because I won't be able to stand up to what I've said, but for a "change" maybe that will work.

I am dedicating my time reading the book "Pride and Prejudice", though,I've already watched the Oscar Nominated Film "Pride and prejudice" about a gazzillion times, with Keira Knightley, it seems that the impact that the film brought to me is still worth it. I really love the film how Jane Austen, come up with such a story, which I will be later know because Becoming Jane will be soon out in Cinemas starring Anne Hathaway as Jane Austen. I always imagine Mr. Darcy as cool, gentleman and charming guy. A type of a guy that doesn't "blurt" his feelings out, instead, you can see that he is taking actions for his good intentions. If I were you, I would watch Pride and Prejudice, and mark my word, it's beautiful. I intend to finish reading the book before this month ends because I am forbidden to read novels right now. I just don't know, my mom is so gc! haha...more gc than I am. She says that I should focus first on my review haha...It's so funny that it turns to a heated argument which is one of the reasons me and my mom are always at war. haha... But I'm breaking her rules..and I'm a bad girl. I just can't help reading books, but I don't break my promise that I will have my extra review for this summer. All I want is just to relax, because when school year again comes, I will be a haggard looking homo sapiens again.

I also intend to watch good movies, so I made this list of movies that I will watch, whether it's long time ago or an upcoming movie. I'm such a movie addict. Maybe I will watch:
1. Mr. Bean's Holiday
2. Pan's Labyrinth
3. Becoming Jane
4. Meet the Robinson's
5. Pirates of the Carribiean 3

Oh! and there are pending books that I want to finish because I've even started reading them but I haven't able to finish them and they are the Time Traveller's Wife and the Sin Eater. DON'T TELL MY MOM!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi there...comments please..