Saturday, November 05, 2005

Vacation for me is not yet over!

Yeah,I feel that vacation is still in the air, I wish my happy moments in my house will not end. But I really don't understand myself that whenever I am in my house and bored to death of nothing to do, I want to go to school, while I am at school how I wish that time will immediately pass and at just one click it's dismissal time. But I preferred staying at home most of the time. This incoming week will be my periodic test and I am again having my adrenaline rush because of the test I will face "again" at Biology and that confusing, mind tickling, brain-popping Geometry and Physics. What I really don't understand is not matter how many hours will I consume at those irritating subject I just don't get a high score and this is the reason why sometimes I want to quit.I think I changed.... I mean the way that I'm studying because when I am in elementary I love studying but when I turned high school my studying habits have changed. Oh I wish I can excel more!

No comments: