Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's been awhile and I wish that I could have the guts to say to them that the world is near to its end and each one of us should be kind to each other. THese past few days I am really tring to find a way to lessen the sins that I have done. In school, I can't help to mock other people and I am really finding a way.

Last friday seems a long day for me, although we have so many vacant classes. But the worst part is that Our social studies teacher became so much angry because of the reason that we didn't answered her whenever she asks us a question. By the way how on the earth can we answered her if we didn't know where is Nina? We knew that the moment she entered our class she has already lost her temper. and it is not right that she will put all her temper to us not just because we are the class that she will use in the Intra vistation in NOvember 23, it really sucks. There are so many sections in 2nd year, who must be given opportunities to prove the inner strength within each other. We are not the only section in the second year!!!!!! aren't we????!!!! Piss out.

Next is I really pity my teacher in COmputer Science whom discovered that there is someone who vandalized the computer's table saying that "CASBA SUCKS"! You know event though i am not the one who had been said that, it is really hurtful because it shows that that student who wrote that has no "utang na loob". And i've discovered that Mr. Casbadillo lives in Cavite and in Mabolo.

THis friday is all about teachers. I wish that my social studies teacher will not have anymore favoritism,because even if she says that she has no favoritism, hello? it really shows in the way she acts and treat other people. She cannot control herself to not to compare the past students of Masci to the present student. We are doing the best we can and Thales and all other sections and years in Masci the best we can to improve more our school. The teachers should have the right amount of being strict and being kind to the students. They should not pressure, students because instead of studying harder they will have traumas. We know that if the teachers will not be strict to the students, they would also not study but I think it is better to be friendly with the students than to pressure them, because the students of today wants to have teachers that they can rely on to.

Sometimes I really do not understand, why does my grades the moment I enter masci became low. Compared with my grades in CRMI? I don;t know- is it because of the teacher? Or It is the problem within me? Is it due because of the friends i am with? Or the commuting time and the time I went homE? no probable answer. Maybe it is because I am getting lazier. I really hate it when I am getting low score. I feel so discouraged and added to that discouragement was the the teachers that nothing to do to your life just to make miserable and always pressuring us, I don't I thought that if i would study at Masci things will be better but I know it is the vice versa.

Just all I know that I should do my best!

No comments: