Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My eyes are Worn out!

I've read dozens of pages in my book in Biology in Geometry and Social Studies. I want to sleep. It is really hard to study hard. You need to fully understand the things that you are reading. Good thing that the schedule of our exam is in the afternoon at least tomorrow I can still study. But the bad thing is that I am not sure if I can go to church and I have to commute tomorrow morning again. I hate commuting at morning I felt that I am in a public school. Oh! It's just because of my plain, old, boring uniform.
In Geometry, i am practicing how to prove! I hope I can get it all.I want to pass that mind-tickling subject so I have the guts to say that I am also good at math. I only need patience! Patience! Patience! Patience!
Ok! That's all for now! Study and Study more! Gudluck to me

No comments: