Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My day today was not that meaningful,the moment i woke up the first thing that enters my mind is, my gosh! What will we gonna do in Filipino, I hate it! Everytime we are going to make a "pangkatan" I will always have to fnd things and make strategies in everything we do, I always feel that there is something missing and there is always something bad that will happen. I don't know if that is with my groupmates or the discriminatio i will get from my classmates, but always when I am thinking not to think what they will think, I just can't help it! I am always discriminated although they did not directly discriminated me.
I wish all day i can do my best WITHOUT any hindrance, no sleepy hours, always will be energetic, no people that will not just do good but to make your life in the world more MISERABLE. I hate it , i really really really really really really really hate hate hate hate hate hate it.
Tomorrow we will perform( as if it will be a big event). HAy!!!!!! Wish me goodluck not just only in Filipino but in ALL of the subjects. I hate it when I am always make problems and always thinking on my schoolworks. I think that's one of the factors, that's why I have these zitS!

No comments: