Monday, November 14, 2005

These past few days, my face encounters and acts many and different kinds of expressions, from being happy to gloomy, from being shocked and to being angry! I guess I can be an actress because of the good expressions of my face. Lately I've been thinking and doubtely thinking if I really have found my true friends. I guess I just misunderstood them. Sometimes I came to the point where I really miss my past friends especially my Best friend. Wondering if she has a new substitute for me and for our friendship, wondering if she found a new Kim! I guess I am not yet recovered by the fact that I am encountering many different kinds of people.
Next shocking thing is that I am shocked because I didn't expect that my grade in I.A was that high. Although in some people, that score is low but for me, who finds it hard to get along with Math, who seems to be my worst enemy before, but now I think we have Mutual Understanding and hopefully end to love each other. Right Math?! But sad to say my scores in Biology and GEometry was not that good. I think I must study harder.

There are really times when I am irritated going to school, and meeting people and nothing to do with you but to may your day worst than ever thought. SOmetimes I went home with a crumpled face, not knowing the reason why? Maybe it's just because I am not used to it because lately when I am in CRMI, everyone not totally everyone almost all of my classmates are my friends and close to me. And i am totally hurted and sometimes discriminated whenever some of my classmates mock me, because I am curly. I can't seem to find the reason why they do that. SO what if I have a curly hair? what's wrong with that? Sometimes I am blaming GOd, why does He didn't make my hair super straight? why does he didn't make my skin fairer ? I know that it is bad to blame Him. and Sometimes I am just thinking that God make everyone for a purpose and each and everyone is unique just the way they are. I will not be like this if people will not discriminate and mock people that are not perfect. No one is perfect and we have no rights to judge others physical appearance without looking deeper in their aspects.
I learned that I should not be carried away on what other's people say. I must be myself and STAND OUT AND SHINE BRIGHTLY!!!!!