Saturday, November 05, 2005

I learned a lesson today!

Wow! I learned a lot today, first of all I should not get quarrel or fight with my brother because it is bad! Very bad! BUt i just can't help it! you know? It has been my hobby(oohhhh!....I am really bad) to mock my brother, you know? BUt I love my brother, because he is the only one that I can fun to be with at my house. But really I will try not to be overeact when it comes to my brother!
Second, when I went to church later, I realized that I must fulfill the messages of God and be a good girl.
Third is that I must study and be responsible on the task as was trusted with. I must and MUST study hard, without any hesitation or whatever hindrance in my life! I MUST take note MUST study very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, and definitely very hard! Whew! I hate it when I can get what I ask to my parents what I want and deep inside I felt guiltiness because I can get the score I am aiming with.

No comments: