Thursday, November 10, 2005

AT last this day is the last day for that so hard test. I wish everything will be alright. I can't imagine I've slept straight for 3 days at almost 5 hours! Well the bad part is that I have eyebugs. I hate it yesterday was a darn so hard test, especially in Tl.E and Geometry! and yesterday the class receive a letter inviting us to join the MTAP short for" Mathematically Talented students in Math". Hello? Am i mathematically talented?! as in no way! BUt my conscience is bugging me and telling me, whispering me to join that class. And YES I said, I will join this class so I can excel more in my soon to be "BEST FRIend"- MATH!
Tomorrow will be a day- a regular day specifically! BUt we will give gifts that we do for our "Christmas Exchange gift"? Huh? Christmas? Exchange gift? Is it already christmas? Well actually it just of the nonsense of COLDS! I wish that the test in Physics will be not that hard, R.WE. will not that hard too. And especially I wish that Intermediate ALgebra will get along with me today.
YOu know I feel betterwhen I am writing all the happenings in my life. I can let go of sorrows, happiness and all mixed emotions when I am able to write. Although some of my grammars are not that perfectly fluent. But still this blog is one means of how to improve my vocabulary and to improve my grammar!
MY gosh! I wish the results of my test will be perfectly fine!!!!!!!!

No comments: