Monday, April 13, 2009

New Post

Howdy everyone! If in fact there is everyone, my blog is soon to be dump and rotten. I haven't been able to post some updates since time immemorial. So many things to tell but I really don't have the guts to tell all, some are tragic and some are stupidity.

Summer is here everyone! And I hate summer. I just hate it- the heat, the beach, the bikinis, etc. just make me sick and all that. This is the time of the year when I get the worst colds and coughs, perspire like a liters of sweat and wish that I could construct a miniature ref that I could stuck myself into. The heat is agonizing, its dreadful.

There's really nothing to do this summer, reading maybe the best way to escape from everything. Ken Folett's Pillars of the Earth is a breathtaking book. I heard this book from Carlota, thought that I will not be able to indulge myself in historical books, but that proves me wrong. I also heard this book from Oprah, one of her top selling books in the Oprah's Book Club. Looks like all the signs are appearing, so I decided to purchase it. :D As far as the story goes right now, with all the 990 pages that this book has, I think I am not at all disappointed that I buy this book. Lota said that the "World Without End" sequel is also good, so I will finish reading it this summer! Yay! I'm so excited.

As many people have noticed, or maybe I am the only who have noticed, I am not really a person who can be the life of the party. In fact, when we had this psychological test with Ma'am Zue, I am quite introvert. Not really quite but totally an introvert, I cherish being alone, not really out-going, though I can enjoy each others company. But most of the time I am quite subdued and timid. If there is one place in this world where I could run from chaos, loudness, assertiveness, vagueness and cruelty from all around, I would definitely go to that place. But I love malls, haha. I am also quite old-fashioned too and maybe that's the reason why many people think that I would not be able to marry! Gawd, like what does got to do with marriage?! Pathetic! :D

Blahh...Blah... Maybe this is enough for the "new post" theme today. I am too overwhelmed to blurt out everything and I am beginning to be egocentric, talking about myself. Promise to post some useful info for everyone. Gawd, I am pathetic. Au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!